Course Type: Classroom
Note: Participant modules are included. Exam not included.
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional Learning System is a comprehensive professional development and certification preparation training program. The program combines reading material and interactive web-based study tools and tests. Understand how successful supply chain management adds value to your organization. Learn how to develop a supply chain strategy that aligns with corporate strategy. Understand natural dynamics within the supply chain to optimize performance and profitability. Evaluate the process constraints and choices within Global Logistics to establish a plan linked to overall strategy.
Effectively use customer data to improve service performance and increase value to suppliers and customers. Understand the strategic importance of purchasing and supply relationships. Understand the innovative technologies enabling collaborative commerce and global visibility. Apply technology to enhance performance of distribution, reverse logistics, and global supply chain communications.
- Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
To be eligible to take the APICS CSCP exam, you must have at least one of the following:
- Three years of business experience
- A bachelor’s degree or an international equivalent
- An active CPIM, CPIM-F, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CPSM, CTL or CLTD certification
Who should attend:
The CSCP designation is for professionals who are interested in increasing their knowledge and expertise in the field of supply chain management. This designation is ideal for you if you are:
- Interested in more depth of knowledge and understanding in the areas of supplier and customer relations, international trade, the use of information technology to enable the supply chain, and physical logistics; or
- A candidate who has already achieved APICS CPIM certification or managers working in, consulting, or teaching supply chain functions; or
- Employed in the field of supply chain management; or
- Working with enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems.
Learn more about certification benefits and exam registration: CSCP Certified Supply Chain Professional
Financial Assistance Information: