Full course description
Course Delivery: On-Demand
Course Type: Online - Self Paced
Duration: 10 Hours
Audience: General Industry Workers
Month: July 2021 - This course will repeat monthly.
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry training is appropriate for workers in any industry outside of construction, agriculture or maritime. This course is ideal for workers in manufacturing, factory operations, warehousing and storage, health care and more. OSHA general industry training covers a wide range of occupational hazards, including risks related to walking and working surfaces, materials handling, bloodborne pathogens, fires, machinery and more.
Our OSHA 10 online course is designed to familiarize workers with OSHA standards as well as safety and health hazards common to the workplace. We've designed this training to be fully narrated and interactive with a goal to educate workers on identifying, avoiding, controlling, and preventing jobsite hazards.
This OSHA General Industry course is ideal for:
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Training is appropriate for workers in the following fields: healthcare, factory operations, warehousing, manufacturing, storage and more. Enrollment and completion of OSHA 10 General Industry Training will help educate workers to predict, prevent, identify and stop possible common worksite hazards.
- Health Care Professionals
- Factory Workers
- Warehouse Staff
- Slip, Trip and Fall Hazard Protection
- Fixed and Portable Ladder Safety
- Fire Prevention, Protection and Emergency Egress Safety
- Dangers of Electrical Hazards
- Using and Choosing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Causes and Prevention of MSD and RMD Injuries
- Workers' Rights to Know the Chemical Makeup of Materials Found in Their Workplace
- Difference Between Chronic and Acute Health Ailments
- Hazards of Spray Finishing, Dipping/Coating, Combustible Liquids and Compressed Gases
- Dangers of Unguarded Equipment
Please contact Shauntay for Corporate training opportunities at email@example.com.