Full course description
Course Type: Live Online Instructor-Led
Description: Among the major life choices we will make, selecting or changing a career is among the top 10! New career pathways, changing economy and technological advancement make it even more difficult to narrow down options. Through self-assessment, research and discussions, this course will give you the tools to make decisions about your career future.
IMPORTANT: Please log in to your course using the Course Invitation from Institute for Corporate & Continuing Education <firstname.lastname@example.org>. This invitation will be emailed to you the same day you enroll/register for the course.
This is how you will access your classroom course. This is also how you will access your online live synchronous meeting software.
Course Format: This is a training course that includes online self-study, online presentations, and interactive support with the instructor.
Course Technology Requirements: Desktop computer, laptop computer, Chromebook, or tablet with an internet connection and Chrome browser recommended. Mobile phones may not be compatible with interactive course tools and modules.
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Dates: 10/29/20, 11/05/20, 11/12/20
- This course is eligible for a COVID19 relief scholarship.
- The eligibility requirements are:
- must be 18 years of age or older
- must have internet, a computer with a mic and camera
- must be able to commit to the entire online training course schedule
- must commit to completing all weekly assignments and quizzes
- Visit www.tampatraining.com to register. Tuition is $100.00 per class. Apply for a scholarship at www.tampatraining.com/verizon-covid-relief/. Space is limited. Upon approval, you will receive a promo code to register for the course at no cost.
Boost Your Career