Full course description
Course Type: Live Online Instructor-Led
Description: Now, more than ever, a sound and practical understanding of personal finance is necessary. Facing Finances understands that how a person managers their money is not only related to the numbers, but to the behaviors they witnessed in their environment and their beliefs around money. With the right money mindset and strategy focused on key concepts, anyone can achieve their financial goals and live a life with less stress and anxiety.
Upon completion of the Manage Your Money Program, participants will be able to:
- Understand their relationship with money and the impact on other areas of their lives (housing options, food choices, etc.).
- Successfully shift their money mindset.
- Create financial goals using the S.M.A.R.T. principles.
- Develop a realistic Spending Plan (aka budget) based on their personal financial picture and values.
- Expand their vocabulary as it relates to financial literacy.
- Understand banking services, account types, and how to select what will work for them.
- Employ money management skills.
- Comprehend credit and how to use it effectively.
- Understand debt and how to eliminate it.
- Learn the importance of saving and creating a plan to do it.
- Identify community resources available to help achieve sustainable financial success.
- Understand the basics of investments.
IMPORTANT: Please log in to your course using the Course Invitation from Institute for Corporate & Continuing Education <firstname.lastname@example.org>. This invitation will be emailed to you the same day you enroll/register for the course.
This is how you will access your classroom course. This is also how you will access your online live synchronous meeting software.
Course Format: This is a training course that includes online self-study, online presentations, and interactive support with the instructor.
Course Technology Requirements: Desktop computer, laptop computer, Chromebook, or tablet with an internet connection and Chrome browser recommended. Mobile phones may not be compatible with interactive course tools and modules.
Time: 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Dates: 01/27/21 - 02/17/21
- This course is eligible for a COVID19 relief scholarship.
- The eligibility requirements are:
- must be 18 years of age or older
- must have internet, a computer with a mic and camera
- must be able to commit to the entire online training course schedule
- must commit to completing all weekly assignments and quizzes
- Visit www.tampatraining.com to register. Tuition is $100.00 per class. Apply for a scholarship at www.tampatraining.com/verizon-covid-relief/. Space is limited. Upon approval, you will receive a promo code to register for the course at no cost.
Instructor: Gaby Delisme, Founder; Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Facing Finances, LLC.
Boost Your Career