Full course description
Course Type: Live Online Instructor-Led
Description: You’ve searched through job postings and found the perfect position. Now, you have to complete an online application, submit a resume and upload a cover letter to people who will assess who you are from what they see on paper…or a computer screen. In this course you will learn how to create a versatile resume or update an existing document, craft a cover letter that gets the right attention and prepare for interviews (in-person and virtual).
IMPORTANT: Please log in to your course using the Course Invitation from Institute for Corporate & Continuing Education <email@example.com>. This invitation will be emailed to you the same day you enroll/register for the course.
This is how you will access your classroom course. This is also how you will access your online live synchronous meeting software.
Course Format: This is a training course that includes online self-study, online presentations, and interactive support with the instructor.
Course Technology Requirements: Desktop computer, laptop computer, Chromebook, or tablet with an internet connection and Chrome browser recommended. Mobile phones may not be compatible with interactive course tools and modules.
Days: Wednesday and Friday
Time: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- This course is eligible for a COVID19 relief scholarship.
- The eligibility requirements are:
- must be 18 years of age or older
- must have internet, a computer with a mic and camera
- must be able to commit to the entire online training course schedule
- must commit to completing all weekly assignments and quizzes
- To receive additional information and approval for the scholarship, please email Ronkel Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon approval, you will receive a promo code to register for the course at no cost. FREE with promotion code.