Full course description
Course Type: Live Online Instructor-Led
Description: This course aimed at equipping students with grant writing skills and knowledge for application development and submission.
This online course will:
(1) expose students to the various existing funding agencies,
(2) help students locate grant applications, and
(3) teach students how to develop a competitive application and budget. Students will walk away with customized grant application templates and be able to submit an actual application by the end of the course.
Week 1: Overview (purpose of grants, types of funding, criteria/requirements, organizational setup):
Week 2: Federal Grants
Week 3: State Grants
Week 4: Local and Community Grants
Week 5: Private and Foundation Grants
Week 6: Build Template and prepare to write a grant
Optional week 4: Write & Submit an Application for Your Business
IMPORTANT: Please log in to your course using the Course Invitation from Institute for Corporate & Continuing Education <firstname.lastname@example.org>. This invitation will be emailed to you the same day you enroll/register for the course.
This is how you will access your classroom course. This is also how you will access your online live synchronous meeting software.
Course Format: This is a training course that includes online self-study, online presentations, and interactive support with the instructor.
Course Technology Requirements: Desktop computer, laptop computer, Chromebook, or tablet with an internet connection and Chrome browser recommended. Mobile phones may not be compatible with interactive course tools and modules.
Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Dates: 01/09/21 - 02/13/21
- This course is eligible for a COVID19 relief scholarship.
- The eligibility requirements are:
- must be 18 years of age or older
- must have internet, a computer with a mic and camera
- must be able to commit to the entire online training course schedule
- must commit to completing all weekly assignments and quizzes
- To receive additional information and approval for the scholarship, please email Ronkel Williams at email@example.com. Upon approval, you will receive a promo code to register for the course at no cost.