Full course description
Course Type: Live Online Instructor-Led
IMPORTANT: Please log in to your course using the Course Invitation from Institute for Corporate & Continuing Education <email@example.com>. This invitation will be emailed to you the same day you enroll/register for the course.
This is how you will access your classroom course. This is also how you will access your online live synchronous meeting software.
Course Format: This is a training course that includes online self-study, online presentations, and interactive support with the instructor.
Course Technology Requirements: Desktop computer, laptop computer, Chromebook, or tablet with an internet connection and Chrome browser recommended. Mobile phones may not be compatible with interactive course tools and modules.
Days and Dates:
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
This NRF Foundation, Customer Service & Sales credential solidifies your grasp of excellent customer service and prepares you to shine in the workplace. You will develop problem-solving skills that help you meet customer needs, become a valuable workplace teammate, and achieve your career goals.
Learners who earn this certification will master customer service and sales skills, including understanding the customer life cycle, developing effective strategies to engage customers, assessing customer needs and closing sales. Best practices for building resumes and navigating job searches are also covered.
This course is perfect for someone interested in or currently working in a customer-facing role, whether in retail or in another industry.
- Overview of the retail industry: understanding the industry, the customer and the value of customer service
- Know before you sell: knowing the features and benefits of products and services, connecting with the customer
- Selling and service: meeting the customer’s needs, making the sale
- Performing your best: honing customer service skills, projecting a professional image and personal brand
- Workplace readiness: navigating job searches and building a professional network
Instructor: Marylou Ponzi-Kay