Full course description
Course Type: Live Online Instructor-Led
IMPORTANT: Please log in to your course using the Course Invitation from Institute for Corporate & Continuing Education <email@example.com>. This invitation will be emailed to you the same day you enroll/register for the course.
This is how you will access your classroom course. This is also how you will access your online live synchronous meeting software.
Course Format: This is a training course that includes online self-study, online presentations, and interactive support with the instructor.
Course Technology Requirements: Desktop computer, laptop computer, Chromebook, or tablet with an internet connection and Chrome browser recommended. A video camera and microphone are required. Mobile phones may not be compatible with interactive course tools and modules.
- Friday, June 11, 2021
- Monday, June 14, 2021
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- Friday, June 18, 2021
- Monday, June 21, 2021
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- Friday, June 25, 2021
- Monday, June 28, 2021
- Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Friday, July 2, 2021
Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Time: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Please ensure that you are present for all dates, days, and times listed above. Dates, days, and times may not be able to be made up. If they can be made up, additional fees apply. You are required to participate throughout the course.
This course does not secure your insurance adjuster license.
Course description: 40 hour 6-20 -All Lines Accredited Claims Adjuster Designation classes exempt the student from the state exam for the 6-20 All Lines Adjuster License. This 40-hour ACA Designation course is approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for those who wish to obtain the State of Florida 6-20 (Company & Independent) All Lines Adjuster License. 40 hours must be completed to take the course exam. Your Certificate of Completion will be sent via email and USPS Mail.
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- Commercial General Liability
- Ethics, Negotiation and Communication
Pre-Requisites: You must be:
- A natural person at least 18 years of age.
- A resident of the state of Florida.
- A United States citizen or legal alien who possesses a work authorization from the United States Immigration and Naturalization Services and not hold a resident license in another state.
INSURANCE LICENSE INFORMATION: You are enrolling in the ACA - “Accredited Claims Adjuster” to obtain a license to adjust property and liability claims OR the RCSR - “Registered Customer Service Representative” course to obtain a license to sell insurance in an agency office. The Florida Legislature enacted SB 806 (effective July 1, 2001) enabling any regionally accredited post-secondary school in the state to offer this designation.
The course is approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services. After you have successfully completed the course and pass the course final examination; you may then secure your insurance adjuster license (6-20) with the ACA designation or the customer representative license (4-40) RCSR designation from the FLDFS at www.myfloridacfo.com/division/agents
- Apply online with the:
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- “Apply for License” … ADJUSTERS and CUSTOMER REPS use this list – look for the number of your license – 6-20 or 4-40.
- Be sure to click YES … you have a designation.
- There are fees to the FLDFS for the license and the fingerprinting … information is available at the website and on the application.
- Keep your certificate for your records. The FLDFS may request a copy, however, the college reports your course information to the state electronically.
- You are exempt from the state examination and the fee charged for that exam.
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- This course requires you to visit our office to pick up your workbook and complete an Acknowledgement Form. The form requires your Social Security number ONLY for the purpose of submitting it to the State of Florida for your licensing.
- Please bring your state-approved photo identification for verification
- Office hours/days: 9:00AM - 3:00PM - Monday - Friday
- Office location: TBD (you will receive an email)
Instructor: Randall Carter is retired from USAA Insurance. With 30+ years of insurance claim experience in all lines and 20+ years with HCC teaching Agent and Adjuster licensing.