Full course description
TCTC at HCC (Davis Islands)
39 Columbia Drive
Tampa, FL 33606 Map
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Dates: 1/25/20 - 3/7/20 (no class 2/15/20)
Note: Participant Modules are included. Exam not included.
This is a working lunch course, consisting of 6 hours each day. Please bring your lunch.
Financial Assistance Information:
- Need help paying for some or all of this course? Visit our Financial Assistance Page
- Click here for our: Pre-Payment Plan
PayTrain Level 2 is a comprehensive course providing students with a solid understanding of advanced payroll topics necessary for payroll managers and supervisors responsible for their organization’s compliance.
This course is ideal for experienced payroll professionals seeking compliance training, professional development, or CPP exam preparation.
North America Exam Window
Registration: January 14 - April 17, 2020
Exam: March 21 - April 18, 2020
Registration: July 7 - October 9, 2020
Exam: September 5 - October 10, 2020
Please note that the PayTrain Level 1 course is a prerequisite for PayTrain Level 2.
Topics include the advanced study of:
- Payroll Concepts
- Calculations of Pay
- Calculations of Deductions and Net Pay
- Fringe Benefits and Other Payments
- Retirement Plans
- Cafeteria Plans
- Payroll Reporting and Employment Taxes
- Record Keeping and Payroll Practices
- Payroll Accounting and Audits
- Payroll Administration and Management
- Health Benefits
- International Payments
Learn more about certification benefits and exam registration at: www.americanpayroll.org/certification
Eligibility requirements: https://www.americanpayroll.org/education-certification/certification/certified-payroll-professional...
Instructor: Yvrose Pierre-Lamothe