Full course description
Note: Participant Modules are included.
The PayTrain Level 1 course teaches the fundamental payroll calculations, completion of forms, and applications providing students with the essential knowledge, skills, and abilities required to maintain your organization’s payroll compliance while preventing costly penalties.
This course is ideal for new payroll professionals, those who support the payroll industry, and those who are preparing for the FPC exam. PayTrain Level 1 is a prerequisite for the PayTrain Level 2 course.
Topics include the introductory study of:
- Payroll Concepts
- Calculations of Pay
- Calculations of Deductions and Net Pay
- Fringe Benefits and Other Payments
- Retirement Plans
- Cafeteria Plans
- Payroll Reporting and Employment Taxes
- Record Keeping and Payroll Practices
- Payroll Accounting and Audits
- Payroll Administration and Management
PayTrain Level 1: http://vc.learnpayroll.com/
Instructor: Lisa Henry