Full course description
Collaboration Studio (HCS) at HCC
1602 N. 15th St. (Corner of 15th St. and 5th Ave.)
Tampa, Fl 33605 Map
Room: Fitness 126
Note: A fitness waiver must be signed prior to starting class.
Description: Why Zumba®?
Perfect for everybody and every body! Each Zumba® class is designed to bring people together to sweat it out.
We put the "work" in workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Once the world rhythms take over, you'll see why Zumba® Fitness classes are often called exercise in disguise. Super effective? Check. Super fun? Check and check.
We combine the awesome toning and strengthening power of aerobics, with the fun fitness-party that only Zumba® brings to the dance-floor helps you focus on specific muscle groups, so you (and your muscles) stay engaged! Combines strength and resistance training with innovative dance moves A high intensity workout that focuses on defining your muscles, improving overall cardiovascular health and burning major calories in the process. The design of the class introduces easy-to-follow Zumba® choreography that focuses on balance, range of motion and coordination.
Come ready to sweat, and prepare to leave empowered and feeling strong. With the benefits of metabolism-boosting strength training for one complete workout.
- A total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class.
- Increase cardio and calorie burning, while adding moves that define and sculpt your core and legs.
- Enhances sense of rhythm and coordination, while toning target zones, including arms, core and lower body.
- A unique way to challenge the muscles of the body without having to lift weights.
- Class focuses on all elements of fitness: cardiovascular, muscular conditioning, flexibility and balance!
- Low to moderate intensity strength training exercises are essential to prevent a dramatic reduction in muscle mass, muscle strength, atrophy and sarcopenia (loss of skeletal muscle mass). Walk in ready to have a blast and tone up, leave exhilarated and empowered!
- Helps develop a healthy lifestyle and incorporate fitness as a natural part of everyone’s lives by making fitness fun.
- Boost metabolism and get strong in one fun and effective workout.