Full course description
10690 Palm River Road
Tampa, FL 33619
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Professional Golf Instruction 1 hour
Hands On Student Practice 1 hour
To provide beginner golf programs that integrates the use of state of the art golf simulation technology at TopGolf Tampa, to teach the basic fundamentals of golf. This course will use games and a blended learning approach of the traditional instructor-led training and indoor golf simulation technology. This course will concentrate on the basic golf skills instruction and provides background information on the game's rules, etiquette, and values. Take a swing at it – TopGolf Tampa!
At the end of this course, you will learn the basic fundamentals of golf.
At the end of this course, students will gain insight to the:
- History of the game
- Game rules and etiquette
- Definitions of various golf terms (Par, Birdie, Bogie, Eagle, Bunker, Tee Box, etc.)
- Types of golf clubs (driver, irons, and components of the club)
- Techniques on posture, grip, and alignment
- Techniques regarding chipping and putting
- Techniques on the full swing and half swing
- Fundamental guidelines of use and maintenance of golf equipment
- Proper stretching exercises
- Navigating a golf course
- Booking a tee time
This course targets adults who have limited or no experience with the game of golf and want to learn the skills needed to enjoy playing a round of golf in a fun, friendly group atmosphere.
Golf-On-The Go Training Workbook - $24.95