Full course description
Course Type: Live Online Instructor-Led
IMPORTANT: Please log in to your course using the Course Invitation from Institute for Corporate & Continuing Education <firstname.lastname@example.org>. This invitation will be emailed to you the same day you enroll/register for the course.
This is how you will access your classroom course. This is also how you will access your online live synchronous meeting software.
Course Format: This is a training course that includes online self-study, online presentations, and interactive support with the instructor.
Course Technology Requirements: Desktop computer, laptop computer, Chromebook, or tablet with an internet connection and Chrome browser recommended. Mobile phones may not be compatible with interactive course tools and modules.
Did you know:
- Five times more women than men live paycheck to paycheck and without an emergency fund.
- Women make up only 8% of investors.
- Due to career breaks, when you look at earnings over 15-year periods, on average women made just 49% of what men earned.
- Due to pay gaps, women on average lose an estimated $900,000 over a 40-year career.
- On average, women retire with two-thirds of the money that men have when they retire.
Women face unique challenges when it comes to money, yet we control 2/3 of the wealth in the United States and are living longer lives.
Now more than ever it is important to manage your money. Come join us as best-selling author Gaby Delismé unpacks the things that hinder women from taking full control of their money.
Leave with practical strategies to manage your money and reclaim your power.
- Understand Your Current Position
- Create a Plan to Achieve Your Goals
- Position Yourself to Build Wealth
Instructor: Gaby Delismé, CEO & Founder of Facing Finances, LLC