10414 E. Columbus Dr.
Tampa, FL 33619
Room: BSSB 206/208
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Date(s): 9/9/17 and 9/16/17
Description: This is a 2 day course. Secure your financial future. It depends on building and preserving your wealth. This course will help you to understand tax shelters, trusts, and market trends. You may bring a spouse or one guest and share the textbook included.
Learn how to:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Determine if Long Term Care insurance might be for you
- Create your own goals for a "successful retirement"
- Help eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
Instructor: Jeff Anderson