Full course description
Microsoft Project 2019 Level 1 is the first and foundation class of a two-part series.
Online Learning with a Real Live Instructor.
Join our online virtual classroom as easy as clicking a link.
Look for an email notification from Canvas Conference (Big Blue Button) to attend the course virtually.
E-book versions and/or handouts will be available for download.
Room: Virtual online
Day(s): Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Date(s): 08/24/20 - 08/28/20
Time(s): 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Learn to be the boss of any project by attending this LIVE online course, and benefit from learning this powerful project management software in 2 hours sessions per day. This course is for Beginners or Project Managers that have not yet mastered the software. At the end of this course you will work with confidence in getting your projects started and managed on time. You will be introduced to collaboration tools like MS Teams, resource management, SharePoint task sync, and more.
After completing this course, you will know how to:
- Navigate and understand the important features of the Microsoft Project environment
- Create a new project schedule from scratch
- Understand and work with task types, scheduling options, and task constraints
- Work with resources, including scheduling and assignment
- Manage the project schedule in accordance with the critical path and project baseline
- Print project views, dashboards, and various other kinds of reports
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. However, general computer user knowledge is assumed. Any additional experience having worked with forms and/or databases will be helpful.
Who should attend?
New Project Managers, Office Professionals, small business owners and anyone with some Project Management skills and/or experience. This course is a good place to start to consider a career in Project Management, but you will need to continue to Project 2019 Level 2 and to get fully prepared for Project Management Certification.
For more information call IT Program Coordinator Liz Steacker at 813-259-6508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor: Mark Aruda
Other Courses For Continuous Learning
- Project 2019: Level 2
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Prep